Monday, September 26, 2011

Child Portraits 9.18.11

Just the other weekend I had the pleasure of photographing some wonderful kids in a few separate sessions. Some very special strings were pulled and we were able to do the boys' photos at the FD and of course, during the session/tour they proved they knew far more about the inner workings of the department than I (I'm not sure how my husband felt about that....).






And then I spent a little time hanging around with this cutie :)






What fantastic children, I cannot wait to photograph their big brother very soon on a special portrait retreat! Woo-hoo :)

2 comments:

  1. Michelle...we love the photos and can't wait to see Keith's. Thank you so much for all that you have done, and your kind words.

    ~ Lori & Bill

    ReplyDelete