Friday, December 2, 2011

Child Portraits | Ashland, NH Photographer

More photos from one of my favorite families (can you tell my husband and I know a LOT of amazing people?). As much as I love meeting new people and families and getting to know them I get just as much enjoyment if not more out of getting to know some of the people we see all the time as families bonding and showcasing their closeness. These two girls come from an awesome family and it shows. One is a fantastic babysitter for our daughter and the other is a wonderful friend. With interests such as basketball, hockey, skating, and drums these girls are surely going to keep their parents on their toes. To add, I must say that big sister looks just like her mother and little sister looks just like her father. And both have a quiet hidden humorous side that both their parents share.

So pretty ♥









No comments:

Post a Comment