Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Baby Aubree | Vermont Newborn Lifestyle Photography

As usual, this family is very special to me. It was just last summer that this whole photographing people thing found me and Heather and Jason were some of my first victims, I mean, subjects. They allowed me to practice portrait photography with them by way of an engagement session. It was slightly awkward, but we made the best of it and had fun. Almost one year later and I am very comfortable behind the camera directing people and trying to make them laugh and feel happy and Heather and Jason are now parents. So naturally, we did some newborn photos. AGBP6 AGBP AGBP2 AGBP5 AGBP4 AGBP1 AGBP3 Though I did a few newborn photos once before (the very first photos I ever did for someone other than myself) this was almost a whole new experience for me. I think it went well, we had a great time, and of course, I fell right in love with little Aubree. Many thanks and congratulations Heather and Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment