Monday, February 4, 2013

Sarah & Jim, Engaged | Meredith, NH

One of the best things about my slow season is the ability to edit most sessions with record speed. I get so excited. I met up with Sarah and Jim for their engagement session yesterday. YESTERDAY. And I am all finished! Enough about that..... I had the pleasure of meeting Sarah and Jim a few months ago when they approached me about photographing their sure-to-be-amazing winter wedding this coming December. I CANNOT wait. Hopefully at that time we will have at least a pretty covering of that fantastic white snow we all remember (remember when it used to SNOW in New Hampshire???). Originally we were hoping for some today and I even showed up in gaiters, boots, and snow pants just in case (the field at our house is still covered and I often shoot on the ground......). We had a little, but not too much. Cold weather however, was in abundance and Sarah and Jim were such troopers for dealing with my really lame sense of humor and awkwardness in the freezing cold. It was so nice to get to know them and get in a little practice in front of the camera before the big day. Thanks so much Sarah and Jim! I am so jazzed for December!
sjb sjb2 sjb3 MHP6509 MHP6568 MHP6601 MHP6609 sjb4 sjb5 MHP6758-2 MHP6769-2 MHP6817 MHP6848 MHP6944 MHP6946 MHP7029 MHP7034 sjb6 sjb7 MHP7120 MHP7115 MHP7102 sjb8

No comments:

Post a Comment