Saturday, October 29, 2011

Baby A and Co.

We had a great time walking around Wellington State Park and checking out the foliage. My daughter was my assistant for the morning and offered to "drive the bus" (push the stroller). I fear the day this girl is able to learn to operate a motor vehicle. However, baby A remained safe and fearless the entire time.
Behold the D family, that is some giant lamp post....



You might remember this little cutie, her parents asked me to take her photos as a newborn after seeing photos I took of my daughter sparking the beginning of Michelle Heath Photography! Thanks for believing in me guys!




Love these shots with each of her parents, they just love her so much!








This family is just so special to me and my family, we love you guys and are always honored to photograph your family!



No comments:

Post a Comment