Monday, October 17, 2011

Teenagers: Keith

Recently I had the pleasure of photographing my dear friend's oldest son Keith. Since I know the three little ones pretty well this was a good chance for me to get to know Keith, who I usually only see skateboarding or riding his bike around town ;)

I think these are my favorite "Mom" photos (portraits with pose and expressions specifically for Mom).



We all know that teenage attitude (let us not forget that we sported that same personality trait at least to some degree ourselves), so we decided to embrace it and use it to create some pretty "bad" shots....




This session was a ton of fun. We were able to try out a few locations, and they even showed me a spot I have never been too (Livermore). Keith only caused a little trouble, but we were able to put him behind bars so the world is now a little safer. Though, it can't be too safe, beware of me stepping on and kicking coffees..... sorry Keith!
Many thanks to Keith and his mom for a great afternoon :)






1 comment:

  1. OMG!! They all came out awesome Michelle!!! Thank you so much, and I love the blog post :)

    xxoo's ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete