Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Mom

Cannot believe she let me do this. I recall countless photos of my mother scowling or covering her face (and everyone wonders where I get it from.....). I love that I was able to take some nice photos of my mother. My parents are both very important to me (so Dad, if you are reading this, you are next). It means a lot that I can have some nice recent photos of them to put up in our house (whenever we decide to take the plunge and buy one that is....). I should just tape one over the caller ID display on my phone though...... ;)

Anyway, I thought I would share my two favorites with all of you so you could meet the wonderful lady who is my mother, friend, babysitter, crisis call center, and keeper of the washing machine. I just can't say enough good things about her....

qblog-9635
qblog-9628

No comments:

Post a Comment