Thursday, October 4, 2012

Early Morning Family Session | Meredith, NH Family Photographer

It was a slightly chilly morning, I was exhausted from a late night wedding adventure, and I could barely describe what I needed to relay for posing/positioning/etc. Apparently that all worked to my advantage because these images ROCK. We had the dreamiest light and this little grotto of willow trees to hang out in. Stella was super cute and her parents didn't look to shabby either (LOVE mom's sweater - ok, the whole outfit was awesome.....). I cannot thank this family enough for being wonderfully accommodating, fun, friendly, welcoming, and understanding (they didn't seem phased by my inability to speak in proper sentences or know left from right that morning).

I had such a great time playing around in the early morning light......


gul1 gul2 (Now, whenever I see someone rocking a super short hair cut such as this one I always think I should too, and then I remember I would probably look like some sort of love child of a mouse and elf - however, look at the highlights and cool almost chunked airiness of it..... kinda jealous)
Stella seemed to enjoy the idea of the picket fence as much as I did, but she had her own plans for how to incorporate it... MHP9588 Of course, with little girls, you always want to try to have them wear some cute accessories. And it always goes the same way in three....... MHP9694 two...... MHP9697 one..... MHP9698 MHP9636 gul4 gul6 gul5 gul3 MHP9840 Many thanks to the wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment