Thursday, March 14, 2013

Amanda and Phil | Southern New Hampshire Wedding Photography

Way back at the very first wedding I photographed I took a photo of a happy young engaged couple, Amanda and Phil. Weeks later after seeing some of the photos on Facebook Amanda contacted me about photographing her wedding. (I was so excited, though I made no mention of it at the wedding when I took their photo I was secretly hoping they might contact me....) Almost one year later I ventured down to Hudson to photograph their wonderful wedding (I even got to say hello to some familiar faces, the bride and groom from my first wedding as well as the best man who is Phil's father!). It was such a beautiful day. The ceremony took place at the really super cool Alvirne Memorial Chapel and then we headed over to Benson Park (Benson's Wild Animal Farm) to take some fun portrait shots. We had some killer light and found the most amazing tree (where some guy caught a fish just seconds before we asked if we could borrow the spot for a moment). All in all it was an amazing day and the reception was filled with great food, happiness, and dancing. Here are just a few favorites from the day.... ap1 MHP8718 ap2 ap3 ap4 ap5 ap6 ap7 MHP9086 ap8 ap9 ap10 MHP9349-2 MHP9406-2

No comments:

Post a Comment