Friday, March 15, 2013

NH Blog Circle | March: Silhouettes

Welcome to another round of the NH Photographer's Blog Circle. This month's theme is silhouettes and though I don't claim to be an expert or to even practice them regularly, I found a few in my files that I enjoy.

This first one you may have seen before, it is a popular shot from Jess and Mike's July 2012 wedding. Sunset in the exact spot where Mike proposed, such a romantic moment.


MHP1897

These next two are from another 2012 wedding. Amanda and Phil were married at the very beautiful Alvirne Memorial Chapel. I love stained glass windows. Just as much as I love the color and art in the glass itself, I truly love the shape of these beautiful works of art.


sil1

A more recent set, from an engagement session with Sarah and Jim (wedding to come this December!). Taken inside her grandmother's lake house.


sil2

This next one brings up a controversial hot topic, Plymouth's new ridge line. Times are changing and the world is changing around us so fast. I often wonder what it will look like when Emma grows up and what my grandparents who were so fond of the serenity and beauty of the area would think if they were here today. So much has changed since I was young.......


MHP9895 I hope you have enjoyed what I have shared this month, please be sure to follow the circle and head on over to see what the talented Kristen Reimold has in store for us....

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Michelle!! :) The sunset, the church windows, WOW!! And the windmills, I just love... I am a little obsessed with windmills! :)

    ReplyDelete