Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Flowers to make it through the rest of the week....

Oh it is Wednesday. For many that means the halfway point in the work week. That just so happens to be the case for me this week. It doesn't happen often, but it sure is exciting! Although, I have a wedding to shoot this weekend, but who doesn't love that? It can't possibly count as the kind of work that I am just dying to get past me for the week..... it isn't a walk in the park, but it is a lot more exciting and fun than the regular old grind. 

Anyway, I ventured outside for a bit because after being cooped up all weekend and part of last week with the worst "cold" I have had in years, I really needed to check out a few things I only saw through the windows. Enjoy the rest of your week!


MD1112 MD1106 MD1101 MD1104

And of course...... the white lilacs. Another favorite of mine...... :)
  MD1099MD1042 MD1063 MD1051

No comments:

Post a Comment