Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ayla: One Year | NH Child Photographer

One year. A huge milestone. I can still remember when our dear friends told us they were expecting. They are just some of the most caring and wonderful people I know and it was such an exciting time. When Ayla was born her mother insisted I take her newborn photos. I couldn't quite understand it then, but she believed in me and had far more confidence in my abilities than I did. So, I took Ayla's newborn photos to see what it would be like to try my hand in portrait photography. I fell in love. With Ayla, and with with the idea of photographing people. I had no idea it was something I would soon be doing more and more in the next few months. In the past year Ayla has continued to be one of my biggest stars (let's face it, I get to photograph some of the cutest kids EVER), and her parents remain some of my biggest supporters. This is one family that I just look up to and adore constantly. There is so much love and happiness that I am a little envious of how easy they make life look. I simply cannot explain what this family means to me and how happy I am for them. I hope to photograph them for many, many years as they grow together. So silly! 

A hardcore game of peek-a-boo with the curtains to start the morning......
  aylabpaylabp6 Is that not the cutest leg you have ever seen? Who knew one leg could be so cute? A LEEEEEGGGGG........ Seriously. The cutest. aylabp2 aylabp4 aylabp6 aylabp3 aylabp7 aylabp5

No comments:

Post a Comment